It has taken me a few days to post this because (a) I've been busy but mostly because (b) I'm moving at the end of the month and it will take a lot of time and energy. So most of my goals will revolve around that. I've been rearranging and re-prioritizing some things. without further ado...
February Goals :
* purge all magazines - this has been on my list for awhile. I have a ton of magazines just wating to be ripped up, torn apart, & trashed.
* lose six pounds. this sounds easy enough. gym + healthy eating= I could do this.
* read two books - I've already read one.
* send five cards. (done! did you get one? :)
* host a crafty potluck. and host my friend Ali who is visiting for five days starting tomorrow! :)
* list : Every Place I've Ever Lived
* list : "10 Things I Would like to Do Every Day"
* and finally, M O V E!
this involves finding a place and signing for it (which thankfully is done), packing and purging everything, actual moving day, unpacking and re-creating a home for myself. I really dislike moving, so this is going to take some real chutzpah.