I realize that we are ten days into April, but I believe in better late than never.
I plan to accomplish the following in April...
- Successfully begin a NEW JOB! (more on this later...)
- Make a major credit card payment (well, if I can do the first, I can certainly do the second.)
- Read three books. I'm stepping up my game this month from two to three. It will probably be The Hunger Games, Labor Day, and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.
- Completely finish making my new apartment a home. If you follow me on twitter, you know this one won't be easy. Let's just say my neighbors suck.
- Stay healthy. Sleep 8+ hours a night. After being so sick for most of March, it's really important to me to keep my immune system high.
- Meet first running goal : 2 miles. I hate running.
- Be totally prepared for 2 major shows, the next Indie Craft Bazaar on the 17th and Art Rock on May 7th.
- Back up computer. I've been trying to do this every 1-2 months. It's so easy & necessary.
- Finally get my taxes done. Yes, I'm that girl.